The Mind Alive ALERT Pro Light, Sound and CES Mind Machine
FREE FEDEX SHIPPING TO CANADA & ALL 50 U.S. STATES!
If you are searching for the finest, most complete mind machine stimulation system created specifically for ADD and ADHD, it is the Mind Alive ALERT Pro Light, Sound and CES Personal Stimulator with Tru-Vu Omniscreen lightframes. Customers oftentime mention having ADD or ADHD and what would be the best light and sound mind machine available for them. I always reply the Mind Alive ALERT Pro with CES. It is not the most expensive mind machine, it is the most effective. The ALERT Pro is the light, sound and CES mind machine that is used both personally and professionally.
The ALERT Pro mind machine by Mind Alive includes all the proven effective light and sound stimulated ALERT sessions designed exclusively for Mind Alive by Michael Joyce. And now these sessions offer the added sensation of cranial-electrical-stimulation (CES). People with ADD or ADHD often struggle with other issues such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, cognitive challenges and drug abuse. There are roughly 102 CES studies addressing these issues. There are also CES studies showing boosts in IQ and attention.
Children with ADD/ADHD and behavioral disorders (BD) often struggle with compounded issues such as insomnia, depression, anxiety, poor cognition (mental performance) and a tendency to experiment with drugs. Parents and clinicians using the ALERT are experiencing very positive results and those that have used AVE with CES say that effects are enhanced when using both together.
You’ll never need another system – the ALERT Pro is built to last a lifetime – with an infinite amount of possible applications. Mindmachines.com clients and customers feel ease-of-handling and appearance is important, as is a mind machine that meets their specific needs. The Mind Alive ALERT Pro with CES is all of that and more.
The ALERT (Attentive Living through Energizing, Restorative Technology) sessions are the result of 20 years of combined expertise and research by Michael Joyce of Personal Resource Strategies and David Siever of Mind Alive Inc.
Michael Joyce has completed two studies using the DAVID systems to treat ADD/ADHD. His first study involved 30 primary school children from two schools (which was published in the Journal of Neurotherapy) and his second study included 204 children from seven schools, which he completed while he was the Director of Neurotechnology at A Chance to Grow, a special-needs charter school in Minneapolis.
Both studies showed that ADD behaviours were reduced significantly and reading improved with AVE . Michael used the DAVID’s unique patented field stimulation ability to generate a different frequency in each hemisphere of the brain. With this technique and a Symptom Survey checklist developed by Michael, he was able to create DAVID sessions that could stimulate or calm the left, right or both hemispheres depending on the symptoms checked off by the child’s parents.
Over time, Michael has refined and developed these sessions based on the checklist toproduce benefits in specific areas. Now, all of this expertise has been put into the DAVID ALERT Pro.
The ALERT Pro features larger easy-to-read, easy-to-operate buttons and allows users to select a session very easily.
Also includes popular 100 Hz CES with any session.
The ALERT Pro also features night-vue ability, which allows the user to see the session select buttons in the dark at bedtime or at night.
To ensure safe, gentle and effective audio-visual entrainment, the DAVID ALERT Pro offers the following:
- Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets – Our unique Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets were carefully designed to provide you with the most effective and safe light and sound experience. This special patented process allows the Delight to stimulate a different frequency in each hemisphere of the brain. This is essential for mood boosting and mental performance. The Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets for the Delight use eight blue-tinted white LEDs mounted over a silver reflector behind a translucent screen. This disperses the light evenly. Our Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets are specially designed to allow for the left and right visual fields of each eye to be individually stimulated rather than the entire eye. With the Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets, the lights flash into the left visual fields of both eyes, then alternately flashes into the right visual fields of both eyes. This approach allows the ability to stimulate either visual cortex with a frequency different from the other visual cortex. For example, a person who functions strongly from the left brain could have 8 Hz stimulated into the right visual field (and therefore the left brain) to slow down left brain function and have 18 Hz stimulated into the left visual field to increase right brain function.
- Isochronic Pulsed Tones, Binaural Beats and Monaural Beats – The isochronic pulsed tones are evenly spaced, are of equal pitch and are turned on and off at a specified rate. This is important to enhance the effectiveness of audio entrainment. The monaural beats are similar to the isochronic pulsed tones, but turn on and off more gently and therefore are smoother, fuller beats and are recommended for those who find the pulse tones too stimulating. The binaural beats are two pure tones (one in each ear)and are perceived to have a beat.
- Soft-OffTM – The gradual lowering of the lights and tones at the end of the session prevents a startle response (also known as somnatic shock). Soft-OffTM ensures that relaxation and other benefits carry over even after a session has ended.
- Battery Power Indicator – At a quick glance you can tell if your battery has enough power to run your session. New eyeset technology allows for much longer life for your 9-volt battery.
- Easy-To-Find Power, Intensity and Volume Buttons – The power, intensity and volume buttons are raised so that you can make the necessary adjustments easily and quickly, even with your eyes closed. Adjust the intensity of the OmniscreenTM Eyeset with the easy-to-find INT button.
- 24 Preset Sessions – Sessions grouped into convenient categories (Left Hemisphere, Right Hemisphere, Whole Brain, Meditator, Toolbox, Sound Sync, User Defined). 11 of the sessions were designed by Michael Joyce exclusively for the ALERT. The remaining session are our very favourites from the DAVID series.
- 5 Sound Sync Sessions – Each category also has a Sound Sync Session to turn your music into an intriguing light show. All sessions include HRV and begin with a 3-stage process that enhances dissociation.
EACH DAVID ALERT Pro COMES COMPLETE WITH:
- Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets and Carry Case
- Quality Stereo Headphones
- Stereo Patch Cord
- CES Earclip Stim Cable
- DAVID Carry Bag
- 9-Volt Alkaline Battery
- AC Adapter
- Comprehensive Operator’s Manual and User’s Guide with Symptom Survey Checklist
HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV):
For the first time ever, a system exists where meditative breathing may be paced along with an audio-visual entrainment (AVE) session. Long, graceful breathing cycles have been used as part of meditation. Scientifically, this technique has been analyzed and shown to settle down a stressed autonomic nervous system. Both sympathetic (flight-or-fight) activity and para-sympathetic (the brain’s efforts to compensate) activity settle down dramatically using HRV techniques.
The heart speeds up with every breath in and slows down with every breath out. This swing in heart rate is HRV. A typical heart beat swing is in the order of about 15 beats per minute (bpm). When people get stressed, the heart typically clamps to sometimes as low as five bpm HRV at times intermixed with sharp spikes in heart rate. This is all abnormal activity and is rough on the heart.
The HRV technique used clinically is based on a 10 second breathing cycle (six breaths/minute, by inhaling slowly for five seconds and exhaling slowly for five seconds in an easy, relaxed breath). When using HRV paced breathing, listen to the heartbeat generated by the DAVID ALERT Pro through the headphones. Inhale for two heartbeats and exhale for two heartbeats (not your own heartbeats!). Most sessions begin at seven breathing cycles/minute (28 heartbeats/min) and slow to six breaths /minute (24 heartbeats/min). This allows the user to breathe a little faster at the onset of a session until he/she has had time to relax.